Check out our Spring 2018 4-H Newsletter! …
4-H Youth Development
4-H is the largest youth development organization in North Carolina. Hundreds of thousands of young people learn the skills to succeed through 4-H educational programs and camps. NC State Extension and the Cooperative Extension Program at N.C. A&T State University conduct 4-H programs where youth learn by doing.
REGISTER TODAY! Camps Fill Up Fast! The Pitt County 4-H Summer Camps are now open to the public and are filled …
4-H’ers, Leaders, and Parent : Pitt County 4-H will be celebrating another year of accomplishments and talent on Monday, March 12, 2018. The …
Pitt County 4-H will be having an interest meeting for our 2018 Market Garden Program On February 12, 2018 …
Learn More Using the Resources Below
4-H Club Information
- 4-H Club Charter Information
- 4-H Youth Enrollment Form
- Formulario de inscripciÃ³n de 4-H
- General Club Forms and Guidelines
- Aplicación para Voluntarios
- Volunteer Applications and Forms
- Volunteers - Additional Information - www.nc4h.org
Awards & Incentives Programs
- Honor Club Information
- NC 4-H Awards & Incentives Programs
- Pitt County 4-H Application & Nomination Forms
Extension Programs at NC State University
LIVESTOCK and HORSE
- Carolina Youth Meat Goat Circuit Shows
- Coastal Plains Junior Livestock Show & Sale
- Northeast District Horse Council
Recent Publications related to 4-H Youth Development
Worms can turn food scraps into a soil amendment called vermicompost — worm castings — …
This appendix is part of the Extension Gardener Handbook and gives users to the tools …
A step-by-step instruction and description of how to install and maintain a new colony of …
Gardens bring communities together. Not only are community gardens a good way to get more …
This publication offers information on youth showmanship of swine.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 7-8.
This factsheet offers information on showing swine for youth aged 5-6.
This factsheet offers information on showing sheep for youth aged 5-6.