4-H Online Enrollment
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Hi 4-H Family,
North Carolina 4-H uses an online system, called 4-HOnline 2.0, to manage 4-H memberships, clubs, projects, activities, and communications. *All members who participate in North Carolina 4-H must have a 4-HOnline 2.0 profile.*
You can enroll here: https://v2.4honline.com/#/user/sign-in
4-HOnline 2.0 accounts are family-based, which means every family creates a “master” profile with its own login ID and password. A member file is then created within the family profile for each individual involved in North Carolina 4-H.
What Do I Need to Enroll?
To enroll through the 4HOnline system, you need a computer or tablet, Internet access, a valid email address, and a web browser. Suggested web browsers are: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari. *Internet Explorer is not compatible with the 4HOnline website. The 4HOnline website may not be mobile friendly.
Who Needs to Enroll in 4HOnline?
All active North Carolina 4-H youth members and volunteers.
Types of Members:
Youth Members are automatically entered as either a Cloverbud or a Member based on their date of birth.
- Cloverbuds are youth ages 5 – 7 years of age (as of January 1st)
- Members are youth ages 8 – 18 years of age (as of January 1st and not have passed their 18th birthday on Jan. 1st of the year they are participating).
- Volunteers are adults who have been / or will be / screened and certified as 4-H *Note: Any adult or guardian that desires to work directly with members in any capacity, such as helping with club activities, should enroll as a Volunteer.
- *Participants can be youth or adults who do not wish to join a 4-H program at this time but may want to attend an event or activity that is open to non 4-H members (*Note: Non 4-H member opportunities are limited). Individuals who select this option will have the ability to complete the full enrollment process if they chose to from their profile page.
Creating a New Family Profile
All active North Carolina 4-H youth members and volunteers should establish a new family profile with the 4HOnline system. When you set up your family profile you will need to complete the following required fields:
- Denote if you belong to or are affiliated with a Military 4-H Club, Select Your Primary County of Participation, Email, Last Name, and you will need to create an Account Password. *Youth members who participate in more than one county 4-H program can have additional counties added once their family profile is established.
- Once you’ve created your Family Profile you will have the option to “Add A New Family Member” via the drop-down box: Select “Youth” and/or ADD “Adult.”
- Youth: Denotes “Youth Members,” ages of 5–18, who want to join North Carolina 4-H. *Within their individual Youth Profile – a youth can denote if they serve as a volunteer.
- Adult: Denotes “4-H Volunteers.” Please Note: Adult profiles in the 4HOnline system are for “4-H Volunteers.” – An adult profile should NOT be established for a parent or guardian.
- NC 4-H recognizes that we have active youth volunteers who themselves are NOT members of 4-H. *Youth volunteers who are NOT members of 4-H should select “Adult” from the “Add A New Family Member” drop-down box and complete the application.
What Happens If I Start a Family Profile and Don’t Complete It?
Once a Family Profile has been created and a “New Family Member” (Youth or Adult) has been added, that individual information will be auto-saved. If the profile is exited and or Internet connection is lost, you should be able to log back into the system and restart from where you left off. Please Note: Family member profiles are denoted in the 4HOnline system, and visible on your Family Profile page, as either Incomplete, Pending or Active. *Your 4-H Agent will contact you directly if you have an incomplete profile. When you “submit” a youth or adult profile the information is sent directly to your local 4-H agent for review and approval. Once your profile has been reviewed and your local 4-H agent approves it within the system, you should receive an email notification (sent to the Family email address established during the account set-up).
Spanish Enrollment Documents
Spanish language enrollment in 4HOnline is not available at this time. Please use this link to download Spanish language enrollment documents.
More About 4HOnline and Security
4HOnline is a data management and enrollment system that is currently being used in 46 states. 4HOnline is a secured database that is in compliance with the PCI Security Standards Council. The North Carolina 4-H Youth Development Program, NC State University, and the 4HOnline program developers have worked together to monitor and ensure that the system provides the highest level of protection for information stored in the program. North Carolina 4-H, NC State University, and 4HOnline do not share or sell any personal information to third party vendors without your knowledge or permission.
4HOnline is a web-based system used to enroll youth members and adult volunteers in the North Carolina 4-H Youth Development Program. 4HOnline is designed so that each family has an online family profile and every youth and volunteer has an individual profile under their family profile. 4HOnline is a fully integrated management system that brings together all levels of the 4-H experience. Whether it’s a member logging in to manage his or her record, a club leader printing mailing labels, or a county agent approving a member’s enrollment, 4HOnline brings the 4-H community together and keeps everyone involved. To access 4HOnline use this link: 4HOnline