We don't have any news posted under Field Crops , but we're always writing new content so please check back soon.
Learn More Using the Resources Below
County Extension Programs
- Burley Power Point Presentation intended for new tobacco growers 2008
- Chatham County Growing Small Farms
Custom Tools for Growers
- Extension Entomology - Insect Biology and Management
- Extension Plant Pathology
- Industrial Hemp
- NC Integrated Pest Management (IPM)
- Official Variety Testing
- Organic Grains
- Peanut Growers Information
- Tobacco Growers Information
More Extension Programs at NC State University
- Agriculture and Resource Economics Extension
- Crop and Soil Sciences
- Geographical Information Sciences
- NC State Plant Disease and Insect Clinic
- NC Sustainable Agriculture Research and Education Program
Partnerships and Organizations
- Center for Environmental Farming Systems (CEFS)
- NC Cotton Producers Association, Inc.
- NC Department of Agriculture and Consumer Services
- NCSU/USDA Forage Program
- Virginia-Carolina Peanuts
Publications, Information, and News
Recent Publications related to Field Crops
This factsheet describes the symptoms of a shoot inhibitor herbicide injury.
This factsheet describes the symptoms of a dichlobenil herbicide injury.
This factsheet describes the symptoms of an ALS inhibitor herbicide injury.
This production guide for wheat and other small grains grown in North Carolina includes sections …
This publication summarizes recommendations based on wheat variety tests conducted in North Carolina in 2011-12 …
This factsheet offers information on damping off in flower and vegetable seedlings, a result of …
Soybean cyst nematode limits yields in every major soybean production region worldwide. This disease note …
This factsheet discusses the symptoms and control of bacterial spot of peppers and tomatoes.