Pitt County 4-H Local Awards and Incentives
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
All Application and Nominations are due to the Pitt County 4-H Office by:
February 25th, 2022 by 5:00 p.m.
Club Awards: Clubs must have recharted for the next year to be eligible
Applications for local awards can be found as follows:
Outstanding Club Scrapbook Award:
- Highlight club activities and membership throughout the year.
- Scrapbook will be displayed at 4-H Achievement Night.
- Will be awarded at Achievement Night: Club will earn 4-H scrapbook kit.
- Scrapbook Score Sheet Guide
Pitt County Club Recognition Award ( Formerly “Club of the Year”) :
- Pitt County 4-H will recognize clubs that plan and implement well-rounded, educational programs, provide opportunities for members to work toward personal growth, encourage leadership, and demonstrate community responsibility. This is not a competition, but an chance to recognize all clubs that work toward ‘making the best better’ through 4-H experiences.
- Will be recognized at Achievement Night. Certificate and Check prize as noted in application.
- Pitt County Club Recognition Award Application
Pitt County 4-H Officer of the Year Award:
- Highlights the leadership skills and development of our 4-H Club officers.
- Will be recognized at Achievement Night. Certificate and medal.
- Officer of the Year Application Form
Senior 4-H’er of the Year Award:
- Open to 4-H’ers with 5 + years of 4-H membership who have completed a project record for the current year, participated in 4 or more county or higher level 4-H events and are 4-H age of 14 or more.
- Will be recognized at Achievement Night. Certificate and $50.00 check
- Pitt County Outstanding Senior 4-Her of the Year Application
Junior 4-H’er of the Year Award:
- Open to 4-H youth enrolled for two calendar years or more that have completed a project record for this current year, participated in 2 or more county or higher level 4-H events and are at least 8 but not more than 13 in 4-H Age.
- Will be recognized at Achievement Night. Certificate and $20.00 check.
- Pitt County Outstanding Junior 4-Her of the Year Application
- This award goes to an outstanding cloverbud 4-H member selected by the 4-H Agent. To nominate someone, please send recommendations to firstname.lastname@example.org