Free Online Med Instead of Meds Class
Classes will be held online via Zoom platform
This virtual MED Instead of MEDS Class will meet virtually for 6 weeks. The class will meet weekly on Wednesdays from 1–2 p.m. beginning June 3, 2020. Participants will access the class through a secure Zoom web link.
Participants will learn Med tips, life hacks, and recipes that will help you eat the Med Way every day. Great tasting and good for you! The simple, delicious, and satisfying Med Way of eating will keep you coming back for more.
Each week will begin with a presentation on eating the MED Way and will end with a food demonstration of a MED recipe.
This is a 6-week class and participants are encouraged to attend all 6 sessions.
- Session 1 Introduction to the MED Way, June 3, 2020, at 1 p.m.
- Session 2 Change Your Protein June 10, 2020, at 1 p.m.
- Session 3 Swap your Fats and Snack on Nuts and Seeds June 17, 2020, at 1 p.m.
- Session 4 Eat More Fruits and Vegetables June 24, 2020, at 1 p.m.
- Session 5 Make your Grains Whole July 1, 2020, at 1 p.m.
- Session 6 Rethink Your Sweets July 8, 2020, at 1 p.m.
N.C. Cooperative Extension is an equal opportunity provider. Contact Taneisha Armstrong at 252-902-1714 or email@example.com for accommodations related to a disability.