Pitt County 4-H Summer Fun 2023
El inglés es el idioma de control de esta página. En la medida en que haya algún conflicto entre la traducción al inglés y la traducción, el inglés prevalece.
Al hacer clic en el enlace de traducción se activa un servicio de traducción gratuito para convertir la página al español. Al igual que con cualquier traducción por Internet, la conversión no es sensible al contexto y puede que no traduzca el texto en su significado original. NC State Extension no garantiza la exactitud del texto traducido. Por favor, tenga en cuenta que algunas aplicaciones y/o servicios pueden no funcionar como se espera cuando se traducen.
English is the controlling language of this page. To the extent there is any conflict between the English text and the translation, English controls.
Clicking on the translation link activates a free translation service to convert the page to Spanish. As with any Internet translation, the conversion is not context-sensitive and may not translate the text to its original meaning. NC State Extension does not guarantee the accuracy of the translated text. Please note that some applications and/or services may not function as expected when translated.Collapse ▲
Pitt County 4-H is excited to offer a hands-on camp series with face-to-face opportunities for youth ages 5-18 this summer!
About This Event
4-H is the youth development program of North Carolina Cooperative Extension. Pitt County 4-H offers Summer Fun – a series of educational camps designed to build life skills through shared experiences and handson learning. Youth must be 5 to 18 years of age as of January 1, 2023.
4-H Summer Fun Registration
The following are required, without exception, for 4-H Summer Fun Registration
1. Before Camp Registration: Enroll as 4-H member (not participant) at v2.4honline.com (includes health form, emergency contact, program liability waiver, photo, and transportation release, which covers 4-H membership for the rest of the year). When choosing club choose: Pitt Member at Large. 4-H Membership is free.
2. Register for camps beginning Monday, February 6th through ourPitt County 4-H Eventbrite Page!
3. Payment is required to complete registration. If paying with cash or check please bring cash or check made payable to “Pitt County” to the Pitt County Extension Office. Fees are due in full at time of registration to cover insurance and supplies. Waitlists do not require payment up front, but will be due if a space opens and you accept. See Cancellations Policies and Additional Information at then end of this guide
- The location of the camps will be listed on the ticket. All the camps will take place in Pitt County.
- Youth must be enrolled in 4-H Online to sign up. (Enroll in 4-H Online 2.0).
- Each camper must bring their own lunch, water bottle, snack, or sunscreen, as needed for camp.
- Youth must be the age listed by the time of camp date.
See our Summer Brochure here!
Residential 4-H Camp Opportunity!
Are you ready to get out of town?
North Carolina 4-H has overnight camp opportunities for youth ages 8-12 that include fishing, canoeing, swimming, arts and crafts, and horseback riding!
Pitt County has spaces available for overnight 4-H camp at 4-H Eastern Center in Columbia June 26-July 1 for youth ages 8-12. Your week at camp includes lodging, meals, camp store money for breaks, a camp t-shirt, archery, swimming, canoeing, fishing, arts and crafts, and more. Spaces are limited.
Pick-up and drop-off for both counties will be at the Pitt County 4-H office.
Camp Cancellation Policy
When you enroll your child in our program, you are reserving space, time, snacks/meals, supplies, and staffing whether or not your camper attends the program. In order to cancel a Camp Session, Pitt County 4-H will use the following deadlines for cancellations.
Summer Day Camp
In order to cancel a Summer Day Camp program and receive a full refund, 4-H Staff must receive a written cancellation notice Two weeks prior to the first day of the program.
|Cancellation Deadline||Registration Fee|
|2+ Weeks Prior to Camp||100% Refund|
|1 Week Prior to Camp||50% Refund|
|Less than 7 days before Camp||No Refund|
Please contact Brigitte Perry at (252) 902-1709 or firstname.lastname@example.org for camp cancellation concerns.
NC State University and N.C. A&T State University work in tandem, along with federal, state, and local governments, to form a strategic partnership called N.C. Cooperative Extension, which staffs local offices in all 100 counties and with the Eastern Band of Cherokee Indians.
Read our Privacy Statement.
N.C. Cooperative Extension prohibits discrimination and harassment on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy), disability, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, and veteran status.
Individuals with disabilities are invited to request reasonable accommodations to participate in Extension sponsored programs and events. Please contact the county Extension office offering the program at least 14 days prior to the event to make arrangements.