REGISTER for the N. C. Agritourism Farm Tour & Conference
Helping farmers achieve results through proven promotional tools to gain new visitors, enhance farm experiences, and increase sales and overall farm value.
Meet. Tour. Learn.
2018 North Carolina Agritourism Farm Tour & Conference
Register by January 6 and Save!
EARLY BIRD registration is NOW OPEN for the 2018 NC Agritourism Farm Tour & Conference in downtown Winston-Salem on February 12-13, 2018.
Register online at www.nc-ana.org.
Farm Tour will be held on Monday, February 12. We will depart from the Winston-Salem Marriott Hotel that morning and tour six (6) select farms with a stop for lunch.
- Kersey Valley Attractions – Archdale, NC
- Modlin Farm – High Point, NC
- Spillman’s Christmas Tree Farm – Sophia, NC
- Lunch included at Snyder Farms Restaurant – Sophia, NC
- Homeland Creamery – Julian, NC
- Providence Farm – McLeansville, NC
- The Homeplace of Browns Summit – Browns Summit, NC. The personal farm of Commissioner Troxler and his wife Sharon.
Tuesday, February 13 Kick-off the Conference
Keynote Speaker is Dr. Patrick Woodie, President of the NC Rural Economic Development Center.
The conference and exhibit hall will feature three (3) simultaneous tracks this year. A beginner, intermediate and experienced agritourism operator track. Each track will hold breakout sessions on select topics. Stay in one track throughout the day or choose other tracks picking the breakout sessions that best fit your needs.
Professionals in their field offer their expertise. NC-ANA farmer leaders
will facilitate hot topic round tables and participate in panel discussions.
- Marketing & Social Media
- Health & Safety Audit for Agritorusim
- Activities & Events on the Farm
- Customer Service, Hospitality & Management of Employees
- Marketing & Social Media
- Maximizing Your Partnerships & Building Relationships with Your Community and Utilizing Resources To Bring You Business.
- Event Scheduling, Booking Software, Presale Tickets & Scheduling Employees
- Round Table Hot Topics
- Working with Vendors
- Legal & Insurance implications
- Use of Farm as Event Venue
- Seasonal Activities & Special Events for the Public
- “Don’t Just Tell Me, SHOW ME!!!” Marketing & Social Media
In the closing session, farmer presenters will share success stories. You will also learn about 2018 N. C. Department of Agriculture & Consumer Services promotional programs, services and funding opportunities created especially for farms that welcome guests.
Registration for the Farm Tour & Conference is now open at www.nc-ana.org.
425 N. Cherry Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
When you call, ask for the group rate for “NCANA-Agritourism”
If booking online, the code is: “ANAANAA”
To help drive more patrons to your agriculture destination, please register your farm’s agritourism activities so that NCDA&CS may help match your farm to potential visitors and tourism decision makers statewide. Please register your farm TODAY.
Your success as you welcome visitors to your farm is our job.